Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It starts AGAIN

This is my third blog I've started. I always have a reason to delete them. And then I have a reason to start one again.

My reason this time... I enjoy talking to myself. This way I won't get made fun of [as much]. So here's a little Get To Know Me...

Ten Things About Me:

1. I sew. Quilts. I love it.

2. I have three older brothers. I love them
more than anything. They are my role models and my best friends.

3. I listen to Christmas music all year.

4. I'm a shopaholic. I'm currently buying a pair of earrings right now.

5. I love the Boston Red Sox. My bathroom is Red Sox themed and my room is half Red Sox, too.

6. I love to travel and read [I know that's two things... But they go together].

7. I haven't missed one of my brother's football games in 8 years. Biggest Flyer Fan right here.

8. I'm obsessed with my school and I've been focusing on getting into a great college since I was 8.

9. I play the piano.. Not good. I've been playing for less than a year. Don't make fun of me.

10. I've been working [for a long time] on getting my room PERFECT. It's almost there.


I hope I'll get some people to read my blog. If not... I've always got me.


Much love,

HAYLEY JANE

1 comment:

  1. I will always read your blog... and listen to you !! Love you my HAYBAY :)

    ReplyDelete