Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Sitting

Today I sat a lot.

It all started.. With school. Torture.
Where I sat in all my classes [not paying attention] and doodled on paper. I also ranked my classes on favorite to least; my teachers from favorite to least; tried naming all 50 states [I got to 28]; made a list of names from A-Z; picked out my children names.

Productive right?

Then, I went to a waiting room.. At the doctors office. Where I learned a lot of stuff I really have never cared to know about pregnancy.
After two pregnancy magazines, a medical magazine, 10 ESPN and People Magazine articles... I learned that:

I need to start carrying around coloring books with me.


After my waiting I rushed home to babysit the cutest baby ever. Alivia Dawn. She is ADORABLE. Honestly. I babysat her for two hours and hurry and got ready to go to my next sitting..


I babysat three little girls. They're ADORABLE too!! I love them!



Macee, Brinlee, and Taryn.


It was super fun! We watched TV, colored, had a tea party, had dinner, got ready for bed, and fell asleep to Hannah Montana Forever.


This is me and Taryn. She is precious. She always makes us run from the "good monsters".
Tonight's adventures with...

Macee:
Wayyy too much laughing at episodes on Disney Channel.

Brinlee:
Read 4 books with.
Decided to go stick her head under the sink while I wasn't looking.

Taryn:
After going to the bathroom she tells me, "I just made a big pile of poo." Thanks Taryn.
Cuddled with me on the couch.

November 12: I'm grateful for these girls!

Much love,
Hayley Jane

1 comment:

  1. Portable coloring books !! Sounds like a great invention to me :) You are adorable !! :)

    ReplyDelete