Wednesday, November 10, 2010

School Daze

Long time no blog.
Here's my week [so far] in a nut shell [I honestly don't know what that means. But it sounds good.].

Monday:

I spent the day doing the most important thing I could do...

Caught up on my DVR. A
fter I did that, I went to live TV. Where I found my new soulmate..

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.


I am truly in love.

If you haven't watched it.. Do it now!!

Tuesday:
Straight up WEIRD day!

After YW I went to Krave with Jamie (my second mom).

Pumpkin and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream..
Topped with Cookie dough, chocolate chips, and Reese's pieces.


That was heaven!!

Wednesday:
I am sore like CRAZY from all the dancing in dance class! Although WORTH IT!! I love that class so much.

Tonight was my little (Only a year younger-although I feel like he's my baby cousin) cousins football game. He was in the Championship! I'm so proud of him! The coach was being a total jerk and playing his favorite's, so Cody didn't get much time. But when he did get in he did GREAT and blocked a field goal! Good job Codes!


After we went to Cafe Rio for some yummy dinner!


That's why I'm grateful for Family, Football, and Friends.


Me and my FAVORITE girls... Taylor and Amy! I love them!

Me and my third mom!! Tam Tam! Love you! Thanks for being my only blog reader. (:

P.S. Thanks Kelsey for following my blog! You doubled my followers. (:

Much love,

Hayley Jane

1 comment:

  1. Ha miss you Hays! Glad to hear that everything is going good for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete